TE-FOOD, a publicly accessible, farm-to-table food traceability solution, has now introduced its blockchain-based food traceability offering to the Slovakian market.
Food Trace, TE-FOOD’s implementation partner is now collaborating with several reputable companies within the Slovakian food industry including:
- Labaš s.r.o. operating retail chain “Fresh“ with 800 shops and 30 supermarkets “Fresh Plus“ (represented by Jaroslav Fotul, Executive Director),
- the RIVERBANK restaurant in Marriott Grand Hotel River Park, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bratislava (represented by Jaroslav Židek, Executive Chef),
- Gašparík (meat and meat product producer, owner of 23 meat retail shop chain),
- Vijofel (farmer, slaughterhouse, meat, and meat product producer),
- Rybárstvo Stupava (fish farm),
- DSA (farming),
- Svaman (slaughterhouse, meat, and meat product producer),
- Tomata (food producer),
- Lunys (food wholesaler),
- Dalmatínske prírodné produkty (food producer).
“With a lot of high-quality food products, progressive leaders in the sector, and food authorities supporting traceability, we expect that Slovakia will be an important market to make the European food industry more transparent. TE-FOOD has a lot to offer for the Slovakian food industry on both governmental and private levels: a widely used, customizable and flexible blockchain-based traceability system, with a competent implementation partner ready for scalable projects.”
– The TE-FOOD team