Coinfloor, provider of the UK’s longest-running bitcoin exchange, today announced it will launch a range of new consumer-focused bitcoin investing services. The move expands on a decision by the company last December to delist Ethereum, and focus exclusively on creating services around BTC.
Obi Nwosu, Founder & CEO of Coinfloor:
“Too many of our peers provide questionable, complicated and dishonest services to try and exploit novice consumers. Our goal is to give everyone in the world a way to access and learn about Bitcoin and its benefits, minus the industry BS. We are launching some awesome and innovative products for consumers to do this, but it’s just as important to honestly educate people about crypto in clear language and reduce the complexity that’s prevented widespread adoption and stopped Bitcoin from fulfilling its incredible potential.”
The updated product line includes…
- Auto BuyTM (Launching in March): A quick, simple and unique automatic bitcoin buying service.
- Custody: Multi-signature bitcoin custody, independently verifiable with “proof of custody” bitcoin audit service, as standard.
- No BS Education: Free access to simple and credible knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto.
- Trade: A bitcoin exchange based on Coinfloor’s tried and tested trading engine technology.
- OTC: An easy way to buy and sell Bitcoin over the counter, using a simple purchasing service.
- Fiat Accounts: GBP current accounts specially tailored for crypto-asset focused companies via Enumis.
- API: Automated trading via API integration to the Coinfloor trading platform and exchange services.
As part of this update. Coinfloor has also reduced minimum GBP deposit amounts for its professional trader customers from £1000 to £250.