The team of Midas Protocol, a cryptocurrency wallet platform, announced today an upgrade with added functions, new coins, and exchange integrations.
- iOS version support for Cosmos (ATOM), Zcash (ZEC), and Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Android version support for Cosmos (ATOM), Zcash (ZEC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and PegNet (PEG)
- Added the Vinex Lending function.
- More exchange integrations including OKEx Kucoin, and Huobi.
- Games: Lucky Wheel 2.0 — featuring an improved user experience.
- Kyber KNC on McashPay & Midashimaya.
- Midashimaya sign-in by Midas: Sign-in by Midas is the Payment intermediary that helps users to link their crypto-wallets and confirm their transactions with different platforms such as gaming, eCommerce.
- dApp: Fengshui — a tool to generate MCASH Fengshui addresses. Users enter the prefix/suffix of their choice and generate it. The browser will generate random addresses until one matches the input.
Midas Protocol is a universal crypto wallet for storage, swapping, staking, and regular transactions. The wallet supports 26 chains, thousands of tokens, and is integrated with 14 exchanges and hundreds of dApps and platforms.