Lympo, a blockchain-powered health app that allows users to earn money for their healthy habits, announced it will dedicate 10% of the company’s profit to purchase native LYM tokens from the market.
Since 2018’s token sale, the Lympo ecosystem tokens have been unlocking yearly. These tokens go towards growing the community and rewarding users, and will continue after this year’s final unlock.
For 2020, Lympo will be launching a data exchange platform where businesses will be able to directly reward users with LYM tokens for their health data. To make the platform more accessible, businesses will have the option to purchase tokens directly from Lympo if required.
Milestones Since Founding
- Released the public Lympo app, available in the U.S., South Korea, and Lithuania. Lympo app users walked and ran more than 1.3 billion miles and finished more than 10 million healthy lifestyle challenges in just a year.
- Lympo became one of the first apps that have seamless integration with the Samsung Blockchain Wallet.
- Working alongside Samsung Health U.S. Lympo launched Healthy Habits Month and successfully reached Samsung Health incentivization, which shows that the Lympo model works well, and users are motivated to aggregate the data for rewards in a gamified environment.
- This past fall, the Lympo team launched a corporate version of the app which serves as a ground-breaking mobile-first corporate wellness and employee engagement solution.
- Most recently, Lympo signed a cooperation agreement with the South Korean biopharmaceutical giant GC Pharma to launch an incentives-based product to fight obesity.
“We started Lympo two years ago with the vision of a healthier and happier world with token-based incentives for healthy choices. At the heart of our innovation is Lympo health data and incentivization platform which serves as a tool to gather and analyze data of millions of healthy actions.”
– The Lympo Team