Aluna Social, an all-in-one crypto trading terminal and social network with multi-exchange support, today announced that a major update has been completed and is now live on the Aluna.Social platform.
With this update, the Aluna Social team implemented design changes and quality of life improvements to make the experience on Aluna much smoother.
The new features come as the Aluna platform will see even more upgrades next month which include:
- Copy-Trading and Counter-Trading
- BitMEX Integration
- Sending Signals via TradingView
- Automation of Signals sent via TradingView
- Custom Chart Layouts
Before next month’s anticipated update, see below the details of the new features just implemented:
- New Insights Feed – In the new design, it is now easier to view live trades vs comments posted by users. Insights that are automatically generated, such as opening positions, are now handled by an @Aluna bot to easily differentiate them from user-generated Insights.
- Improved Mobile Design – Big improvements were made on the mobile design. This includes a Balances list with USD and BTC estimates of total holdings. Balances are also separated by exchange for easier viewing, with dropdown menus to expand and view full holdings on each exchange.
- Trader & Position Cards – Now when hovering the mouse over a @username or over a Position on the Insights page, users will now see a card with some basic details about the user or position.
- Password Login & 2FA Implementation – Aluna discarded the password-less login system due to issues that users face when on mobile, and reverted back to email/password login. For improved security, the Aluna team also implemented 2FA.
- New Position Page with an Updated Comments Section – Improvement made to Position page on desktops, with an update to the Comments section, making it easier to navigate and see what’s happening in one glance.
- New Default Profile Pictures – Added a custom set of default profile pictures that are colorful and fun.