Nash, the recently launched non-custodial crypto exchange service, announced in their latest report some new upgrades which are expected to be delivered on the platform before the end of the year.
After the anticipated initial development period, the Nash team opened up to the public this past summer. The exchange platform features zero-knowledge funds management (based on ETH and NEO), a fiat gateway, marketplace and high-performance, non-custodial solution for cross-chain trading.
Now, the Nash team is set to launch improved liquidity programs, integrate bitcoin (BTC), and complete other specialized enhancements for users during Q4.
Coming Upgrades to Nash
- Liquidity Growth – Expansion of the liquidity program from the NEO/ETH, NEO/USDC, and ETH/USDC test markets to additional markets on the exchange.
- Bitcoin Integration – Bitcoin wallets will be made available to users this month and integrated with the company’s fiat providers. The Nash trading protocol will achieve non-custodial, cross-chain bitcoin (BTC) trading with the same performance as the current ETH/NEO solution.
- Security – Nash will introduce a second-generation authentication protocol to provide valid blockchain signatures. Account security and API key improvements will include 2-2 threshold signatures, a form of multi-party computation (MPC).
- Translations – During Q4, translation, and localization of the Nash platform will begin to go live with the first translated versions now ready.
- More Fiat Gateways – After the successful integration of Wyre and Carbon during Q3, Nash will expand the fiat gateways offered.
“Nash is continuing to refine our development and deployment processes in the light of feedback from our retrospectives. We are adopting new tools and procedures to improve our already excellent execution standards. A number of exciting Q3 developments will be concluded in Q4 2019, which will see the first major expansions of our MVP.”
– The Nash Team