A Clear company, ClearUnited, has announced the launch of ClearPHONE featuring the just-released ClearOS Mobile on Kickstarter.
ClearPHONE is a new type of privacy-first smartphone that runs Android apps but also gives consumers total control over their internet experience by blocking ads, cookies, trackers, profiling, phishing, viruses, spyware, malware — and any type of unwanted website or content the owner deems inappropriate.
The phone features high-end hardware tightly integrated with ClearOS Mobile – a modified open-source version of Android that’s based on a decade’s worth of experience creating Linux-based ClearOS Server security products for IT departments distributed through partnerships with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and other server hardware vendors.
- Private – No behavior profiling, or apps that listen in on your conversations.
- Fast – Without ads and trackers, websites load up to 8 times faster using less data.
- Secure – No Facebook, Google or other tracking from big data companies – you don’t even need to sign into ClearPHONE with accounts from these companies.
- Safe – You decide what websites and content you want to allow or block. ClearPHONE can even force web and YouTube searches into Safe Mode.
ClearPHONE is built on the philosophy that consumers should have the power to control their phones instead of big tech companies. ClearPHONE respects its users and their data.
“Since 2009, ClearOS Server has been deployed over 500,000 times to protect networks and servers across the globe. We are now building these security tools into consumer-friendly offerings and also launching a new consumer brand, ClearUnited, that will donate 100% of our profits from these products to charities around the world.”
– ClearUnited Founder, Michael Proper
- CPU – 2.3Ghz
- Camera – Triple camera
- Display – 6.26″ FHD+ full screen 81.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Security – Fingerprint Sensor Secured Face ID
- Storage – 6GB+128GB
- Operating System – ClearOS Mobile 10.1