Today, the team of Chainfuel, developers of a Telegram analytics platform, soft-launched Telefuel – a new Telegram client for power users that unlocks the full potential of Telegram, into public beta.
With Telefuel, users can:
- Organize Telegram chats with Slack-style chat folders, workspaces, folders, and more.
- Never miss a Telegram message with Telefuel’s unread message and unread mention filters
- Navigate your Telegram chats seamlessly with lightning-fast performance and keyboard shortcuts.
- Enjoy bullet-proof security and data privacy. No messaging data ever touches Chainfuel servers.
- Encourage more meaningful discussions in a Telegram community by splitting up a single Telegram group into multiple smaller groups.
- Chat seamlessly across the entire Telegram network
- Use Telefuel across the web, desktop, and mobile (built as a progressive web app). Native iOS and Android apps will also be coming soon.
Those interested can now download Telefuel for Mac, Windows, and Linux (iOS and Android coming soon).