BnkToTheFuture, an online investment platform, today announced a strategic investment in Diacle, a UK FCA appointed representative blockchain consultancy, to boost security token adoption.
Through this investment, BnkToTheFuture aims to reach a wider pool of investors and launch new security token corporate finance advisory services.
“In 2010 we started our mission to allow investors to buy equity in companies building the future of finance. We provided an opportunity for our community to invest online in a handful of unicorns and cryptocurrency exchanges. We see a similar trend with security tokens and together with Diacle, we have built the infrastructure to allow for compliant security token offerings. Our investment in Diacle was designed to align our interests so we can drive the sector forward faster with two proven teams that have track records of bringing crypto-based security offerings to market.”
– Simon Dixon, CEO & Co-Founder of BnkToTheFuture
Diacle has been advising and developing many firsts in the cryptocurrency sector including:
- Structuring the first regulated token sale with Cardano in 2015, raising $50M.
- Obtaining the first and only license for a crypto-based lottery in the Isle of Man for Quanta.
- Obtaining the first Payment Licence for a crypto business in the UK for Bitpesa.
- Securing the first crypto derivatives license for Crypto Facilities which was sold to Kraken for $100M.
“We are really excited to work with BnkToTheFuture as a strategic investor to build the next wave of disruption coming to capital markets. Diacle has been helping crypto & blockchain projects with licensing, compliance and financing since 2013 and look forward to working with BnkToTheFuture much more closely to bring token-based corporate finance to a much deeper pool of investors as the industry grows.”
– John Thompson, CEO of Diacle Limited