Tokenbox, a platform for cryptocurrency management and tokenized portfolios, announced that Tokenbox 1.0 beta version is now available.
A new trading terminal with more than 30 cryptocurrencies will soon be live.
Options already available for registered and verified Tokenbox accounts:
- Registration module, with KYC/AML verification procedures.
- Secure wallet, with card deposit method.
- Trading accounts — users can create several accounts to try different trading strategies.
- Interoperability and cross-platform experience, available on both a desktop or mobile devices.
Over the coming weeks, the Tokenbox team will be implementing tokenized portfolio accounts, with a feature to open statistics for traders and funds.
“Haste makes waste. This includes development, too. I always tell my team to follow five simple and smart features: convenience, speed, reliability, security, and interoperability. I’m now proud to share the results of our work and get your hands on a new Tokenbox platform.
– Max Lukutin, CTO of Tokenbox