YOUNIQX Identity AG, a subsidiary of the Austrian State Printing House (OeSD), today introduced Chainlock, a highly secure and forgery-proof cryptocurrency cold wallet solution.
The wallet enables secure offline storage of blockchain assets including bitcoin, it can also be used for STOs. With Chainlock, cryptographic keys are only known to the user where necessary.
B2B product features:
- Key generation in a high-security zone: the generation procedure, for which a patent application has been filed, ensures that nobody can view the key pair – not even YOUNIQX staff.
- Effective counterfeiting protection: the security seal ensures that nobody can secretly read the private key.
- 100% offline: unauthorized access to the private key via the internet, WiFi, NFC, CryptoLocker, private-key scammers, etc. can be ruled out entirely.
- Water- and heat-resistant: the new credit-card-sized Chainlock card is robust and handy.
- 100% independent: the private key’s owner benefits from coins created due to forks.
- Easy to use: IT knowledge is not required (find the app at chainlock.com/app).
- 100% user autonomy: nobody but the owner can use the private key.
- Chainlock is available via various partners such as Tokenize Exchange in Singapore and Coinfinity in Central Europe.
The Austrian State Printing House (OeSD) Group is an Austrian high-security company with a focus on secure identities. As a full-service provider of ID and e-government solutions, OeSD develops, implements and offers personalization solutions for identity documents such as the highly secure Austrian passport.
In 2018, the portfolio was extended through the foundation of the innovative subsidiary YOUNIQX Identity AG, which offers solutions in the field of secure digital identities. With MICK (My Identity Check), the highly secure video identification service, MIA (My Identity App), the world’s first system offering integrated identity management, and Chainlock, the secure private key, the company is optimally prepared for the digital future.