Bitpanda, the EU bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, which recently announced plans to expand around the globe, today informed that the pubic portion of its Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) for Bitpanda’s new native token is now live
Up to 200 million Bitpanda Ecosystem Token (BEST) can be bought for €0.09 during phase 1, which will end on July 16th, 2019. 300 million additional BEST will be sold in phase 2 and 3.
BEST is the native coin of the Bitpanda ecosystem. It aims to play a vital role in the growth of the exchange, and offer users a range of benefits and rewards. For example, users can get a 25% discount on Bitpanda trading fees and gain priority access to the upcoming Bitpanda Launchpad, which will be available later and allow the launch of third-party IEOs.
€10 million sold via private sale
Prior to the start of the public sale, the Bitpanda team reported the successful raise of more than €10 million (20% of the total amount for sale) in a private sale round.
BEST IEO key information:
- 200 million BEST for €0.09 per token for sale during the first week
- Up to 500 million out of 1 billion BEST for sale in total
- 25% trading fee discount when paying fees with BEST (Q4 2019)
- Constant token burn to decrease the supply (Q4 2019)
- Priority access to the upcoming Bitpanda Launchpad
- Wide range of additional rewards and perks
- A simple investing process with every supported digital asset on the platform
- Trading starts on the August 7th, 2019, as part of the launch of the Bitpanda Global Exchange