Seed CX, which through its subsidiaries operates a licensed bitcoin exchange for institutional investors, today announced a partnership with BornTec, a technology services provider to banks, institutions, hedge funds, and asset managers.
The partnership allows BornTec’s client base to utilize and access the Seed Digital Commodities Market, a digital asset exchange operated by Seed CX. Leveraging BornTec’s services, clients that physically host trading applications are able to access many markets globally, including now Seed CX.
“The maturation of the crypto markets has started to attract serious institutional interest and we were impressed with the Seed CX offering. We work diligently to meet client demand and are pleased to offer access to the digital asset space through our collaboration with Seed CX.”
– Chris Haworth, President at BornTec
Seed CX wholly owns a number of subsidiaries:
- Seed Digital Commodities Market is a spot exchange for digital asset commodities.
- Zero Hash is a FinCen-regulated Money Service Business and FX Dealer as well as a Money Transmitter in more than 30 States. Zero Hash custodies both fiat and digital assets, with on-chain settlement.
- Seed SEF is a CFTC-regulated Swap Execution Facility (SEF) that plans to offer a market for CFTC-regulated digital asset derivatives.
- Seed Digital Securities Market is pending registration as a Broker-Dealer with FINRA and an ATS with the SEC.
“We’re very excited to be connecting with BornTec’s reliable infrastructure to provide frictionless access to our markets across the globe. Partnering with BornTec is another step towards Seed CX becoming the digital asset trading standard for institutional investors.”
– Matt Weiss, Seed CX’s Chief Technology Officer