Infinito, a crypto wallet ecosystem with blockchain application browser, today has announced a multitude of new partnerships to the Infinito ecosystem. The partners include: Sofitto, JEDA, DEXEOS, CryptoWolf, EOS Account Creator, WisePass and Coinfirm. Each joined to offer benefits and advanced features to the community, and several will work to integrate their services directly within the Infinito Wallet.
Infinito has been rapidly enhancing its existing ecosystem of dApps, services, business users and consumers to provide the community a stable ecosystem manage their cryptocurrency, utilize decentralized applications and transact secure payments with just a few clicks.
- Belgian fintech leader Sofitto, founded by the creators of Mycelium, joins Infinito Ecosystem via native integration of its flagship product ‘Sugi’ with Infinito Wallet. A smart payment card that doubles as a wallet, Sugi adds secure and convenient crypto storage and payment solution for Infinito users. 100 Sugi cards will be awarded via a draw to Infinito Members, the card itself will remain a special price for three months.
- For EOS users, the wallet experience will be upgraded with a seamless native EOS account creation feature, with other advanced features to come, from Infinito and partners EOS Account Creator and JEDA. To welcome Infinito Members to the EOS ecosystem, EOS Account Creator is offering 200 free EOS accounts, while JEDA offers 100 free accounts on a first-come basis.
- DEXEOS, a decentralized exchange for EOS cryptocurrencies, is offering Infinito Members a zero transaction fee offer for the first six months, meaning Infinito Members can freely trade their EOS tokens without any extra fees incurred.
- CryptoWolf, a non-custodial exchange member, is coming to the Infinito Ecosystem. To promote value in the ecosystem, the exchange is offering Infinito Members all trading fees at 20% off for the six months coming.
- Coinfirm, a leading compliance technology platform, is giving Points holders a safer way to make their crypto transactions. On top of complementary basic transaction risk reports to all Infinito Wallet users, Coinfirm will also offer advanced risk reports exclusively to Infinito Members at zero cost, with T&C applied. Ahead on the roadmap, a crypto fraud reporting feature will be introduced in an effort at making the crypto world safer, as well as to incentivize active contributors.
- WisePass, a fast-growing lifestyle application, will give away 100 pay-as-you-go Pass vouchers worth USD 35 each, to Infinito Members to enjoy luxury services in Vietnam. Each Pass can be used for exclusive meals, wines, movie tickets and more at 300 quality venues connected with the WisePass service in Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines and soon spanning Southeast Asia.
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”Infinito Director Jack Nguyen” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]”We are thrilled to see Infinito Ecosystem growing steadily, with so many new partners and users worldwide. Infinito’s goal has always been to build a most valuable and scalable ecosystem in which users and business can enjoy the value of blockchain technology in a safe and convenient manner. We wish to invite many more blockchain businesses and developers to join our program, and add value to the community.”[/perfectpullquote]