GoCoin, a blockchain payment gateway, has announced it now supports both EOS and Ethereum (ETH), further expanding their altcoin payment options that international, e-commerce merchants can offer their customers.
Both coins are integration-ready for Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and other, popular e-commerce platforms, through the installation of the company’s pre-developed and tested plug-ins. In March of 2018, GoCoin welcomed Dash to their lineup, bringing their current token gateway processing count to now 6, including: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum and EOS.
Additional GoCoin developments include fresh enhancements to their established merchant dashboard and support ticketing system in a continued effort toward improving merchant experience:
- New, minimal and sleek design with enhanced navigation.
- Improved, intuitive search functionality and invoice tracking, with improved filters and date range parameters.
- Revenue graphs for visual tracking of fund movement as well as monthly transaction records.
- Balance breakdowns for each currency, displaying all payouts and invoices.
- New, comprehensive invoices that feature address explorations and customer invoice viewing.
- Simplified refund completion process.
- Built-in e-commerce integration support.
- New support ticket page and tracking system.
“EOS and Ethereum were obvious candidates where extending our platform is concerned,” states Margot Ritcher, CEO. “Both coins offer true decentralization, flexibility, and scalability for developers to build blockchain applications in the public arena, shorter block times, and self-sustaining, long-term stability.”