Bitit, the Paris based bitcoin and cryptocurrency company concentrated on the EU, today announced that it now allows users the ability to sell their crypto-holdings on Bitit for euros.
Upon receipt of selling their crypto-assets, Bitit will directly send funds into the user’s Bitit EUR Wallet within 24 hours.
After selling and sending to the user’s Bitit EUR Wallet, they can either withdraw funds to their SEPA-supported bank account or simply repurchase crypto-assets on the Bitit platform.
The advantages of the “Sell” feature:
– Cash out crypto holdings for EUR at any time
– No limits on how much users can sell
– Low fees, just 0.25% for each Sell order
– Simple user interface
How to sell Bitcoin or Ethereum on Bitit?
Once logged into your Bitit account, click on the “Sell” tab located on the top of the Dashboard.
1. Pick either BTC or ETH to sell
2. Choose the Bitit EUR Wallet to send the funds sent to
3. Enter the amount to sell
4. Copy/paste the displayed Bitcoin address or scan the QR code
5. Send the bitcoin or ether from a personal wallet
6. The funds then go directly to the user’s Bitit EUR Wallet within 24 hours