SophiaTX, the first enterprise platform integrating blockchain technology with SAP, today announced the official launch of the SophiaTX Academy.
It is now open to applications, and is designed to introduce business and IT professionals with the benefits, implementation, and the ability to utilize blockchain technology in the enterprise. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be issued a certificate from SophiaTX denoting their competence in blockchain.
Why SophiaTX Academy?
SophiaTX is one of the first projects extending business applications with blockchain to ensure complete data safety and security. The company focuses on business solutions, using the blockchain as an enabler. The team says, “We don’t believe in blockchain because of blockchain, but because we know business can benefit greatly from using this technology. We understand business requirements, coming from years of experience in large companies.”
The SophiaTX Academy is strictly focused on real-world business blockchain courses, designed by the industry professionals delivering the SophiaTX enterprise blockchain.
By joining SophiaTX Academy, students will:
- Explore clear-cut blockchain use-cases
- Learn why blockchain offers greater efficiency and higher reliability of information in complex supply chains
- Recognize and apply new blockchain uses cases in business to make strategic decisions
- Operate blockchain independently
- Learn to implement blockchain into a company’s enterprise system
SophiaTX Academy offers four specialized certification courses, each tailored to the needs of different registrant groups:
- Enterprise Blockchain Fundamentals for Executives
- Enterprise Blockchain Fundamentals for SAP & IT Professionals
- Enterprise Blockchain Fundamentals for Project Managers
- Enterprise Blockchain Fundamentals
For clients in need of custom training, SophiaTX can organize presentations on their own or client premises. Such training can be organized anywhere in the world, to meet customer business needs; or in a form of a webinar, to eliminate the need for travel. The first courses have already been scheduled to begin this month.