After its closed beta launch saw thousands of miners worldwide sign up, Cudo Miner today launches an open beta to bring its smart crypto-mining platform to the masses. An intelligent and automated GUI miner with in-built multi-algo switching technology, Cudo Miner has been designed for professional miners through to inexperienced or novice miners. It couldn’t be easier to get started either: simply install and sit back whilst Cudo Miner automates the entire set up.
Now for the very cool part. A smart layer within Cudo Miner guarantees that the most profitable coin is mined, based on a user’s hardware and fluctuations in the markets. This is what really differentiates Cudo Miner from the more experienced GPU and rig miners.
Founder Matt Hawkins said: “Cudo Miner bridges the gap between GUI miners and traditional command line miners – something miners have been calling out for. We do this with an advanced settings page to preset optimizations on both, a per algo and per GPU basis. This will provide rig miners with the confidence to select ‘Auto’ mode should they wish, knowing that Cudo will change preset configs based on the most profitable coin to mine, without surrendering any mining performance.”
Here’s what Cudo Miner has to offer:
- INTUITIVE AND ACCESSIBLE – simple to use for experts and novices.
- SETTINGS SUITE – maximize earnings by tweaking algorithms on the “advanced settings” page.
- GPU OVERCLOCKING – built-in GPU overclocking and other features designed to boost profitability, further bridging the gap between traditional command line and GUI miners.
- THIRD PARTY MINERS MINED – Enable third-party miners such as Z-enemy for Ravencoin and EWBF for Bitcoin Gold to increase your mining performance. New miners will be added regularly.
- MOST PROFITABLE – Week long comparison testing (28/12/18-3/1/19) shows Cudo Miner is the most profitable compared with competing miners.
- MULTIPLE COIN SUPPORT – able to mine multiple coins and switch between them based on which one is the most profitable at any given moment.
- CHOICE OF PAYMENT – users also have a choice of how they get paid – they can receive compensation through Ethereum or Bitcoin and additional coins will be included on the list in the future.
- POWERFUL WEB CONSOLE – miners can examine data related to their mining performance, look at historical earnings, view hardware information and power levels, as well as keep a close eye on the health of their devices.
- IDLE MINING – casual miners can leave Cudo Miner working in the background while they use their PC, ensuring that it does not interfere with their computer’s performance.
“Despite recent reports about the crypto market, GPU mining is definitely alive and kicking, but some of the strategies being adopted by some professional miners are diminishing their chances of making a decent profit. Altcoins are often the most profitable but only for a few minutes or hours, so you need to mine during this period to maximize gain,” continued Hawkins.
Hawkins and co-founder Ducan Cook have also pivoted to create Cudo Donate, a charitable arm that offers miners the opportunity to convert their spare computing power into cash for good causes. This project has the goal of raising $1 billion in funding and computing resources for charities in the coming years.