Jibrel, a blockchain development company that recently conducted the world’s first Sukuk transaction on a blockchain, today announced the launch of its new Android app, the Jwallet.
Jwallet is designed as an easy to use. yet secure multi-crypto wallet that supports Ethereum (ETH) and all ERC20 tokens. As a licensed financial intermediary under VQF in Switzerland, Jibrel is focused on putting traditional financial assets on to the Ethereum blockchain.
“In developing the Jwallet, our goal was to create a wallet that improves and builds on existing solutions; particularly, security of assets, and ease of use. We believe we struck the right balance,” commented Jibrel Chief Operating Officer, Talal Tabbaa.
Features in Jwallet include:
- Bank-Level Security: Automated maximum security management of all of your digital crypto assets while keeping you in complete control of your ERC20 wallet.
- 5 Second Set Up: One step process to create a crypto wallet in under 5 seconds.
- Real-time Tracking: Track all Ethereum / ERC20 tokens in real time
- All in One: A single solution to saving and managing ALL ERC20 tokens.
- Instant Transfers: Send and receive all Ethereum and ERC20 tokens within seconds.
- No Fees, No Ads: Always free to use and completely ad free
- Multilingual: Support for multiple languages
Jwallet is the second app after Jcash (a fully-compliant stable coin pegged to fiat) to be developed by Jibrel.