FansUnite, sports betting and sports data applications built on the Ethereum blockchain today announced it has been named a World Poker Tour (WPT) official partner. The WPT, the poker behemoth known for its work in gaming and entertainment is now entering the technology space, marking WPT’s first foray into the blockchain space
Poker players can expect to see engaging promotions, such as giveaways, contests, and product showcases at select WPT events throughout Europe and Asia. FansUnite will work in conjunction with WPT’s casino partners to showcase the company’s offerings to players and operators alike.
The multi-pronged partnership will see FansUnite integrated into a multitude of WPT’s offerings, including:
- International TV distribution.
- Showcasing “Plays of the Week” on Heads Up Daily (HUD) on Super Channel in Canada, as well as numerous other appearances across the broadcast. HUD is the multiscreen destination for all things relating to Esports and video game culture.
- Social media cross-promotion.
- On-site promotions and unique player opportunities at WPT events throughout Europe and Asia.
- Joint WPT and FansUnite promotional tie-ins in conjunction with FansUnite official partner Leicester City Football Club of the English Premier League.
“We are thrilled to introduce FansUnite to the WPT’s millions of poker players and fans across the globe through television, digital media, live events, and more, and we look forward to further strategic partnership integrations and activations with FansUnite.”
“Over the last two decades, the World Poker Tour has been at the forefront of gaming entertainment. WPT’s worldwide reach, instant name recognition, hundreds of thousands of players and millions of fans make them the class of their industry. This partnership introduces FansUnite to millions of poker enthusiasts across the globe, and gives WPT partners the first look at our industry-changing technology.”
In addition to the sportsbook offering, the FansUnite Protocol serves as the blockchain-based infrastructure for sports data applications, daily fantasy sports and a variety of other applications reliant on sports data.