The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) today announced the launch of a brand new app for the Digital Asset Exchange (GBX-DAX). It is available now for Android users on the Google Play store and coming soon for the Apple iOS App Store. The GBX has two main institutional-grade platforms, the token sale platform; the GBX GRID and the Digital Asset Exchange (GBX-DAX).
The new app allows GBX-DAX users to have greater accessibility with the option to trade and purchase tokens on the go. It was designed from the ground up to create a seamless mobile experience to securely buy and sell a large range of digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
“We aim to provide an unparalleled trading experience. Being able to check or make trades on the go is a powerful tool. The user-friendly nature of our services, coupled with our institutional-grade platform creates a perfect recipe for a trading app you can trust.”
DAX Mobile App Features
- Professional Tools —Access market depth, advanced charting and a wide range of sophisticated indicators for the ideal trading environment.
- Instant Order Placement —‘One-Click’ execution through a lightning-fast order matching engine for enhanced accuracy.
- Comprehensive Portfolio Tracking —Gain valuable insight into your asset portfolio at-a-glance.
- Seamless Fiat Onboarding —Deposit/withdraw major fiat currencies such as USD quickly and securely.
- Robust Security —Bank-level user data encryption and multi-layer security functionalities such as 2-Factor Authentication.
- Deep Liquidity —Highly liquid order book with coverage of global assets, allowing for seamless trading with minimal slippage.
- Superior Technology —Institutional-grade matching engine for seamless high volume execution of orders
- Committed Client Support —A reliable and knowledgeable customer service team available 24 hours every single day.
At the beginning of the year, the GBX successfully completed their ROCK token sale, and since then has successfully launched the GBX GRID, along with growing Sponsor Firm network to originate token sales. In July of this past summer, the Gibralter Blockchain Exchange officially opened up to the public.