Digital Assets Power Play today announced the commercial launch of DPP DataStreams. DataStreams is the first of the company’s five crypto trading services, and will combine to create the DPP platform ecosystem.
DataStreams connects to one API, providing access to consolidated and reliable crypto market data.
Receiving live and processed market data, finding correlations, and discovering trading opportunities is performed through a single API connection, users will gain access to a variety of consolidated and processed crypto data.
DataStreams provides access to:
- Real-time Trades/Ticks
- Real-time L1/L2 Order Book
- Technical Indicators
- AI Predictive Models
The Digital Power Play Team Said:
“As a market leading crypto data provider, we take pride in offering the most reliable and in-depth data on the market. DataStreams will also provide customized customer support by integrating a CRM system for our entire user base. Such a breadth of features creates large amounts of data messages. DataStreams is currently producing an average of 2,384 market data updates per/second, allowing users to track every corner of the crypto market. Speed is of the essence for algo trading strategies. In order to accommodate this request, we built our own enterprise-grade private cloud infrastructure based on our own networking and hardware, thereby enabling the shortest network delays possible.”
DPP DataStreams Features
- Algorithmic trading – Base your algorithmic trading (proprietary, third party and non-descript, and portfolio risk management) on our enterprise-grade market data streams. You can use DPP DataStreams for your arbitrage, statistical arbitrage, market making, liquidity provision or trend following strategies.
- Data streams for third-party applications – Developers building a crypto app, who require simple access to crypto market data across exchanges, social media, and standard media can connect to DataStreams.
- Big data analysis – Build your own historical market database. Stored market data can be used for backtesting, data analysis, discovering patterns, quant analysis or designing AI predictive models. Soon, you’ll have terabytes of data to analyze.
- Crypto portfolio valuation – Evaluate your crypto portfolio or third-party crypto portfolios in real time through a single API connection.
- Exchange rate – Providing spot exchange rates as a volume-weighted average across all currencies or pairs.
- Charting – Quickly setup charts for crypto markets by importing live candle streams into your charting tools.
DPP DataStreams Subscriptions
Customers can choose from four subscription types for DPP DataStreams. Free, Basic, and Professional subscriptions are defined by the number of markets they cover, the number of concurrent connections available, and the level of support that’s available to the user.
With the Enterprise subscription, our aim is to fulfill your business requirements and offer users full customizability. The Enterprise subscription also provides custom features over a separate, private cloud infrastructure. The DataStreams Enterprise service also allows for full customization of features, including but not limited to:
- Markets – Users will have access to all available markets with trades, quotes, L2 order books, and candles.
- Technical Indicators – 100+ technical indicators with custom attributes. (i.e. for MACD you can predefine your own attributes)
- Indices – Custom indices based on specific industries, volatility, or simple spot markets.
- Candles – Custom time periods and markets.
- News and Sentiment – Custom queries per request across both social and standard media outlets.
- Connections – An unlimited number of connections. Custom network VPN’s can be setup in order to further improve the speed of data delivery.
- Support – Standardised and custom Service Level Agreement (SLA) available.
Community, GitHub and Bug Bounty
The Digital Asset Power Play team has developed clients in several programming languages. Python, Node.js, .NET, Typescript and Java and says they continue to expand clients and libraries with new functionalities. They also announced plans to implement a bug bounty program in the near future. Those interested can visit the GitHub page for more details.