Saifu, an EU-licensed bitcoin and cryptocurrency company that provides a bridge between crypto and the traditional bank system announced that its mobile app is now live for iOS devices.
The news comes following the company’s launch of the Saifu mobile app on Google Play earlier this month. With the Saifu app, users can easily handle crypto and fiat in their daily life.
The Saifu mobile app on both iOS and Android feature:
- Crypto and fiat currency deposits. As of now, the Saifu app supports BTC, ETH, and EUR, with more on the way.
- Transfers for both crypto and fiat currencies. For fiat currencies, the transfers come in the form of SWIFT transactions; for crypto, users can send and receive crypto via a public wallet address or a QR code.
- User funds are stored on the Saifu solution that was developed with Thales, a banking cybersecurity expert.
The Saifu personal accounts are live, with the company working on its business and bank-grade accounts, the features of which you can see below:
Saifu for business – in progress
- Authorized Payment Institution/Electronic Money Institution license
- Accounts with IBAN in fiat and cryptocurrencies
- SEPA integration
- Programs for after-ICO companies who want to store and use both crypto and fiat currencies for their business operations
- Payroll programs in crypto and fiat currencies
- Cryptocurrencies acquiring and payments for online and offline business
- Platform for easy and safe buying and holding crypto tokens targeted at non-tech savvy people
- Advanced trading robot for cryptocurrencies with full use of AI and Big Data
- Visa and Mastercard principal licenses
- Mobile payments – Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay
- Fiat currencies acquiring
- Card issuing
Saifu for a bank – planned for the future
Cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies are easy and safe to use for individuals, business and banks.
- Commercial Bank license
- Interbank platform for cryptocurrencies operations clearing (we exchange corresponding accounts with banks-participants)
- Saving deposits in both fiat and cryptocurrencies
- Credit cards
- Open API