TokenSoft, a blockchain token issuance and compliance platform today announced that it is officially launching support for projects on R3’s Corda blockchain platform. TokenSoft clients such as ArQit will now be able to issue tokens on the Corda blockchain using the Cordite Foundation software development kit.
As the security token landscape has matured, so has the array of TokenSoft’s clients. Initially, a landscape developed by open source developers – security tokens are entering the enterprise blockchain space, setting an elevated bar for the underlying blockchain.
Benefits of using R3’s Corda platform include:
Increased Transaction Speeds
- The Corda blockchain platform carries a UTXO vs. account based transaction model. This paired with the permissioned consensus layer provides a scalable network that can support very high throughput systems.
Stable and Mature Network
- Corda’s ecosystem is composed of the industry’s largest and most reputable banks, market infrastructure, and buy-side institutions. These organizations have already been transacting digital assets on Corda, and are looking for the next wave of the token marketplace on Corda.
- Corda participants interact in business networks, which can be made completely open or conditionally restricted. This allows issuers and holders to form business networks with the correct level of openness at different stages of the digital asset lifecycle.
Easy to Use Tools
- Corda provides the data structures, flows, and network for useful, regulation-friendly token issuance.
- Cordite provides tools that very simply enable the enforcement of governance, metering, and the creation of currencies in Corda applications.
Mason Borda. TokenSoft CEO said:
“With tools like Cordite and Corda, we’re excited to provide enterprises and financial institutions with the tools they need to launch stable, performant, high throughput decentralized applications on the blockchain. If you’d like to learn more about how we’re enabling compliant primary issuances on Corda.”
Last week, the TokenSoft team announced the integration of the Stellar blockchain for token issuance.