Blockchain Foundry, the blockchain technology development, and consulting company – creator of the service layer of smart contracts on top of the Syscoin blockchain announced today the release of Blockmarket Desktop 3.1.3.
This is the latest build of its flagship Syscoin HTML5 wallet with a built-in decentralized marketplace, asset creation, custom token creation, decentralized identities, escrow service, and more.
The Blockmarket team addressed the majority of issues from June’s Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 release and is confident that this is the “best release yet.”
• FASTER live updates
• FASTER transactions
• FASTER messaging
• Messages are now free and users will receive confirmation messages.
• Fixed import bmdumpwallet.dat issues
• Fixed syncing and reindexing issues
• Added better encryption key handling
• NEW: Added Alias transfer functionality
• Changed Basic/Advanced Aliases to Alias/Personalized Aliases: One screen to rule them all (no more basic or advanced) for creating an alias
• New: Screen for editing alias data
• New: Personalize alias (this is where users can set and edit their avatar as well as their social media URLs)
• New: Generate alias keys — a dedicated screen for repairing aliases that have key issues
• New: Transfer an alias from one address to another address within a wallet or another address currently not in a wallet Users can access all of these functions from the main menu
• NEW: Wallet → Backup/Import Wallet: Users can now backup your wallet.dat to another location on their computer and import bmwalletdump.dat files
• NEW: Blockmarket will support a “–datadir” flag that repoints the user at a different directory for the data files (to support masternodes, ensure a copy of the masternode.conf file to new data folder)
• Asset creation: change to add fungible/non-fungible tokens and provide an explanation to the user as to what they are
• Tools → Syscoin.Conf will load the syscoin.conf file using the default text editor when running on a Mac
• “Tokens” now has a popup field per token indicating token information
• Users can now search for assets using alias/identity name
• Fixed minor navigation, display issues, and additional minor issues
• Fixed collect interest functionality.