Alluma, a newly launched cryptocurrency exchange out of India and focusing on emerging markets in Asia has announced the addition of the TrueUSD (TUSD) stable coin. The company says it was one of the most frequent requests from its community. TrueUSD is part of the TrustToken asset tokenization platform and is pegged to the value of USD (1 TUSD = $1 USD).
TUSD is now trading across BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and FUEL.
The Alluma team also recently launched its Android app. Since launch, it has made significant improvements, below you can see a few feature highlights:
Android App Features
- Create an account in less than 60 seconds.
- Fast KYC, users can easily upload ID documents directly in the app and get approval within 24hrs.
- Simple bull and sell with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and more in just a few taps.
- Users can view their portfolio on the go with real-time price updates.
- Bitcoin and other altcoins with have a 0.10% fee on buying and selling and 0% withdraw fee.
- 24/7 security monitoring.
- Instant support to all inquiries via the built-in Alluma Telegram support chat.
The Alluma team also improved features and functionality on their main desktop trading view. Below are the biggest improvements:
- Recent trades are much more visible so users can easily see trade history.
- All funds in a portfolio are now directly visible within the order toggle.
- More space for charts.
- Users can now place an advanced order and view the order book at the same time.
- Added 24hr price change to pair selector drop-down.
- Improved order entry block with 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% quick selection for placing orders.
Alluma officially went live earlier this month and soon plans to launch a native exchange token called LUMA.