Vite, a high performance asynchronous decentralized application platform has announced the public release of the Vite block explorer and wallet (preview version). The release marks a milestone achievement for ViteLabs after two months of development and testing.
The preview versions of explorer and wallet were developed for the purposes of displaying basic functions of Vite and soliciting suggestions from users.
Note that this version only includes a small part of Vite’s basic functions without any optimization for performance.
The main functions can be seen below:
Block Explorer (Preview Version)
- Display of snapshot block height, recent snapshots and transactions
- Review of transaction lists and details
- Review of snapshot lists and details
- Review of lists and details of the listed token in Vite system
- Ability to search snapshot blocks, transactions, and tokens
- Multilingual support (Only Chinese/English in this version)
Notes: More stats will become available in the next version; currently, some sections will say “No data available.”
Vite Desktop Wallet (Preview Version)
- The Vite Desktop Wallet is based on the DAG ledger structure and covers all nodes in the network
- Account sign-up and import
- Review of the account balance, address, and transactions
- Account back-up
- Preview version of test tokens (these preview tokens are only for a test in this version; they will probably be deleted in the next version)
- Ability to send tokens to other accounts
- Ability to auto-approve token receives
- Multilingual support(Only Chinese/English in this version)
Notes: Account recovery with the private key is not supported in this version and will be added in next versions.
The Vite Lab team says it will continue releasing new versions periodically in order to implement more functions, resolve bugs and gradually optimize the performance.