Andra Capital, a late-stage, technology growth fund today has announced the offering of its asset-backed security token, Silicon Valley Coin (SVC), to qualified purchasers in the U.S. and permitted investors worldwide. The Fund plans to invest in shares of private pre-IPO late-stage technology companies, representing a more than $500 billion asset class.
The company has successfully completed its private presale and has issued its Private Placement Offering Memorandum. Today it opens the offering of 1,000,000,000 Silicon Valley Coins. The Andra Fund is tokenized (via Ethereum ERC20) on the blockchain with the Silicon Valley Coin (a tradable security token) which represents an ownership interest in the Andra Fund.
Purchases of the SVC in this offering can be made in United States currency (USD), Bitcoin (BTC), or Ether (ETH). Andra Capital seeks to invest approximately 80% of the Fund’s capital in leading late-stage private technology companies, notably those in funding stages Series C or later.
Andra seeks to use approximately 20% of the Fund’s capital to make opportunistic investments on a discretionary basis, which may or may not include buybacks of SVCs; investment in proven blockchain companies, and earlier stage companies that have demonstrated traction and a potential to achieve breakout success.
“We believe Andra Capital will become a leader in the space due to our strong deal flow, proprietary selection criteria, and screening of late-stage technology companies. The Andra team has the ability to actively construct a uniquely risk-adjusted and diversified portfolio.”
With a commitment to best-in-class professional management, oversight, and transparency, Andra has partnered with DLA Piper as legal counsel; Deloitte & Touché LLP as the Fund auditor; an independent valuation and compliance firm, and Apex Fund Services for Fund administration.
Additionally, Andra capital is actively pursuing collaborations with exchanges and distribution partners to provide extended access for the Silicon Valley Coin to permitted global investors.
“We are leveraging the power of the blockchain to democratize venture capital via our Silicon Valley Coin. Andra Capital’s goal is to provide access to late-stage high-growth pre-IPO technology companies by combining our investment strategy, technology, and world-class service providers.’
Silicon Valley Coins (SVC)
- Purpose: Raise capital to build the Fund’s portfolio
- Use of Proceeds: Investments in U.S. technology companies and management fee/operating expenses
- Initial Token Issuance: Up to 1 billion
- Distribution: On the Initial Token Generation Date
- Initial Price per SVC: $1.00 USD
- Minimum Investment Amount (STO): $1,000 USD
- Fund Transfer: Funds may be transferred via USD or Bitcoin/Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum tokens will be converted to USD based on the latest exchange price.
- Additional Coin Issuance: Andra Capital may issue additional SVC at the current market price after deploying its initial capital for subsequent investments to maintain price stabilization and prevent market manipulation.
- Market Regulation: Andra Capital will maintain the right to redeem or exchange individual investor tokens in compliance with regulatory changes for each country.
- Token Distribution: 100% of the SVCs issued will be distributed to permitted investors. All tokens will be asset-backed. To prevent dilution and to maintain one-time parity, SVCs will not be distributed as compensation to founders, advisors, or employees.