HashCash Consultants has announced the launch of Billbitcoins, a white label product service for global clients who would like to offer payment services to their merchants. Billbitcoins provides its very own white label cryptocurrency payment gateway to accept cryptocurrency payments. For now, it provides payment processing services with Bitcoin as well as Bitcoin Cash.
“In the White Label Service, you can offer bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethereum, as well as any Ethereum compatible ERC 20 token as a mode of payments to your merchants.”
A white label product offers an advantage to its clients including:
- Clients can get their very own branded payment processor and get started today.
- Clients can offer their very own ‘White Label Bitcoin Payment Gateway’ for the client merchants or acquirers of merchants who operate on a revenue share basis.
- Both cryptocurrency invoices, as well as account management for the merchant, can be done simultaneously.
- Availability to get Pay now buttons as well as in-built integration for various shopping sites for direct purchases through cryptocurrencies.
- Payments can be accepted in other popular listed cryptocurrencies or any ERC 20 tokens.
- Features such as payment dispute management along with ticketing are offered.
- Billbitcoins offers most or all features that PayPal offers in the payment processing world, in addition to features to handle crypto payments
- Billbitcoins offers integration to top cryptocurrency exchange for liquidity management.
A cryptocurrency payment gateway offers the advantage of:
- Lower Transaction Cost
- Faster Settlement
- Elimination of Middlemen
- Receive payment from anywhere in the world via smartphones or laptops
- No risk of fraud payments
- No Chargebacks
- Maintains every single record and safeguards against identity theft
- Refunds are made to the customers in a hassle-free manner by means of a single tick on the merchant account interface
- Payouts are initiated quickly to the merchant bank.
HashCash Consultants started as a blockchain consulting company in California in 2015. Today, HashCash products enable enterprises to move assets and settle payments across borders in real-time using Blockchain Technology. Banks, Corporate Houses, Domestic Payment Networks, FinTech Companies, and Currency Exchanges use the HC Network for Retail Remittances, Corporate Payments, Trade Finance, and Payment Processing. HashCash has 100+ enterprises using its products in 26 countries.