Cryptocurrency wallet app Edge today announced its latest release, v1.2.1, which includes support for some new additions including but not limited to new assets, in-app buy/sell with debit and credit cards and advanced features such as private key sweeping.
“While solutions exist to gain price exposure and invest in these currencies, there are no options besides Edge that let users hold, send, receive, buy, and trade these currencies from a secure wallet they fully control, with no custodian, alongside a dozen other crypto assets. This is all from the convenience of their mobile phone.”
Release Notes for v1.2.1:
- Support to hold, send and receive Monero (XMR)
- Support to hold, send and receive Ripple (XRP)
- Support to hold, send and receive Quantum (QTUM)
- Support for buying and selling Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum using credit cards worldwide via Simplex integration
- Ability to sweep private keys for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Export transaction history to CSV and Quickbooks (QBO) files
- Ability to restore deleted wallet
The latest version is available for download in the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.