ALE is a platform that seeks to onboard a new era of project management that integrates both classic and crypto economies. In this platform, a hybrid economic system is introduced, composite economy, which brings the best of both systems.
Key features entailed in this are bringing on board rules and regulations of existing industries and integrating these with blockchain through the use of multilateral smart contracts and internal tokens.
One notable highlight is the use of “containers” for payment. Using cryptocurrency for settling payment is not considered to be a viable option, because they can be volatile.
ALE has solved this by creating internal tokens (AXEL) that act as cash holding ”containers.” The tokens can store as much currency as has been placed in them. This gives ample room for the parties to plan invest and sell without worrying about volatility and currency exchange risks.
Key Features on the platform
- Smart contracts are employed to manage clients, contractors, work management and settlement on the platform.
- Apart from the availability of smart contracts, some of the key features available on the platform are: blockchain enclosed chat messages, document management systems, administrative accounts, membership verification and settlement between parties through the use of containers.
- In the future, the platform can be adopted across multiple verticals in managing projects. At the moment it is quite suitable for managing IT projects.
Othe notable advantages of the ALE platform:
- Availability of smart contracts. The smart contracts can be supplemented by new terms that can be continuously added, thus, forming some form of “contract tree”.
- Payment for the project is done in real currency in “containers”
- There is the possibility for formal arbitration in case of dispute
- The contracts comply with most of the jurisdictions across the world.
The team involved in developing the platform is made up of Effective Energy and Serokell- a team of developers with vast experience in developing complex blockchain and functional programming projects. They worked in close collaboration with ITMO University, a leading tech University in Russia, Cryptob2b, a turnkey blockchain project development company and the Blockchain Experts Association of Russia (BEA). Advisors for this project are Phillip Nunn, Nikolay Shkilev, and Vladimir Nikitin.
Pre-ICO and ICO
It is important to note that the token has no intrinsic value and cannot be used for stock trading. It is a security token that will give the owner of that token a chance to share in the profits from the platform. There is a total of 110,000,000 AXEL tokens up for sale. The pre-ICO is set to start in the 25th of May till the 14th of June 2018. The ICO will start from the 15th of June till 15th of August 2018. The soft cap is set at $7.5 million and hard cap set to $33 million.