Finland’s Prasos, a bitcoin and cryptocurrency services holding company founded in 2012 and owner of Coinmotion, a service which allows European users to quickly and securely buy, store and use bitcoin today announced the second addition to their exchange after bitcoin with Litecoin (LTC).
Now users across the EU will be able to quickly and securely purchase LTC if they so desire from the Coinmotion service.
1 LTC currently equals around €120.
Prasos operates the following services:
- Coinmotion – Cryptocurrency investment platform for European investors. Allows you to buy, sell and store cryptocurrencies securely. Quick registration.
- Coinmotion Payments – Coming soon… Complete service package for merchants that want to accept bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in their stores.
- Bittiraha – A simple cryptocurrency exchange service for Finnish customers. You can exchange using own wallet and pay bills in Europe with bitcoins.
- Denarium – Physical bitcoins. The coins can be purchased empty or loaded with bitcoins and they are perfect gifts for new users and also serve as great collectible items.
- Coinmotion Instant – Fast way to buy and sell up to 300 euros in bitcoins. Oriented for customers that have their own wallet and need an instant and easy service.
- Bittimaatti – The largest Bitcoin ATM network in the Nordics. We allow our customers to purchase and sell bitcoins in different locations across Finland. Also, face to face cash trades for large amounts.
The Coinmotion team said:
“We have opened up the possibility to invest in another cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin. The first altcoin we chose to add to our service is Litecoin. Litecoin is one of the most established of the so-called altcoins: alternative cryptocurrencies based on Bitcoin code. It is among the most reckoned and noted of altcoins and one of the most promising candidates for Bitcoin alternatives.”