WINGS, a platform that seeks to provide a central arena where ICOs can be vetted and rated by a trusted crypto community has over the last nine months vetted over 44 token sale projects. The platform was born out of the idea to create a decentralized community made up of active crypto players who can evaluate projects on the Ethereum network. As the community vets projects, there is a transparent reward mechanism put in place that is backed by Ethereum smart contracts. The platform allows a project to submit its token sale and the community will rate and help promote the projects that are deemed to be financially viable.
The platform provides a convenient medium that project creators can leverage to drive publicity and mobilize funds for their projects.
Some of the core features that make WINGS DAO stand out are:
- Being a Decentralized Autonomous Organization platform basically means that the community and management structure of the platform is self-governing and independent.
- Multiple key features have been embedded into the platform that includes incentive mechanisms, smart contracts, prudent governance and forecasting markets.
- An independent community that will review, rate and forecast on the success of all the projects that have been listed.
- A social platform that incorporates state of the art technologies such as smart contracts, swarm intelligence and decentralized forecasting.
- Distinguished projects are given better priority on this platform and the community is incentivized to promote and rate them.
- Well-known names in the crypto community such as David Drake of LDJ Capital and Jihau WU of Bitmain are part of the WINGS DAO Community.
- With a load time of fewer than 2 minutes, the WINGS pre-beta app had over 40,000 unique visitors in January 2018.
To list your project on the WINGS Platform:
First, there is a deposit of 5000 WINGS that has to be made. Once you make this deposit and the community goes on to accept your project, you will be refunded this amount. The project creators are also expected to set aside a maximum of 3% of their total tokens as incentives to the WINGS community, with at least USD 100K in token value.
The projects that are being vetted should aim to raise a minimum of USD 2 million. The projects must also be deemed to meet the legislative requirements of G6 governments. The project must also create a chat room that should have one of the founders on it. Successful projects will also be expected to make donations to the WINGS foundation. It is important to note that the community will evaluate your projects at their discretion.