According to the latest March 2018 big data analysis on cryptocurrency exchange brand reputation conducted in South Korea, Bithumb was ranked first place followed by Upbit and Coinone respectively.
The Korea Reputation Center performed a big data analysis on 25 different exchange companies to assess their brand reputations. Consumers spending habits were analyzed from the end of February 2018 to end of March 2018.
The brand reputation for exchanges was assessed by combining measures of consumer participation, media, communication, and community.
The results of the 2018 March Brand reputation for cryptocurrency exchanges in South Korea came out in the following rank order:
Bithumb, Upbit, Coinone, Korbit, Coinlink, Coinzest, Binance, Korbit, Huobi, Gopax, Yobit, Coinmarble, Coinrail, HTScoin, OKCoin, Youbit, NexCoin, CoinExchange, Eyalbs, Kairex, ExCoin, CoinPlug, Bitpoint, Komid, CoinIs, Bitmax
- First place winner Bithumb, South Korea’s largest exchange had a participation score of 653,822, 2,769,668 Media score, 513,601 communication score, 389,815 community score and an overall score of 4,326,906. Compared to an overall score of 5,350,667 in February, it dropped by 19.1%.
- Second place, Upbit has scored 464,981 for participation, 2,172,072 media score, 499,937 communication score, 327,745 community score and an overall score of 3,464,734. Compared to February score of 5,674,543, its overall score has dropped by 38.94%.
- Third-ranked Coinone has a participation score of 131,231, 2,454,312 media score, 426,393 communication score, 125,866 community score and an overall score of 3,137,801. Compared to the overall score on February with 2,874,531, it went up by 9.16%.
- Number four Coinlink has 9,593 participation score, 236,376 media score, 128,909 communication score, 732,318 community score and an overall score of 1,107,196. Its overall score has decreased by 27.78% from 1,533,078 in February.
- Fifth, Coinzest scored 5,807 on participation, 343,492 on media, 21,452 on communication, 8,878 on community and an overall of 379,530. This is a 79.95% decrease from February of 1,892,595.
The Head of the Korea Reputation Center, Changhwan Ku said:
“Bithumb has won the best brand reputation amongst cryptocurrency exchanges based on the March 2018 big data analysis. When compared to February big data of 24,117,864, the exchange volume has decreased y 40.80%. Looking at the detailed analysis, Brand consumption has dropped by 67.76%, the Brand issue has decreased by 11.99%, Brand communication has dropped by 64.56% and brand expansion has dropped by 46.1%.
Korea Reputation Center releases monthly reports on the assessments of Korean brands’ reputations.