Cryptocurrency payments company CoinGate recently announced its service is now suitable to be used for token crowdsales and ICO applications. Blockchain projects can now use CoinGate to accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and 50 other cryptocurrencies for their token sale with the ability to convert crypto to euros in real-time.
The exchange rate is locked, so it helps to mitigate any risk of crypto price volatility. Transfers can be made on a daily or weekly basis directly to a company bank account free of charge. The integration also allows for converting all altcoin and other crypto-asset contributions to Bitcoin automatically according to current market rate. Payouts are then made to a designated BTC wallet.
The CoinGate solution, one of the best we believe, is integrated using its sophisticated API and sources rates from different exchanges in real-time. There are no charges, hidden fees or markups. The only fee CoinGate has is a flat processing rate depending on expected volumes; there are no setup, maintenance or payout costs.
– Instant conversion of crypto to Euros. Or keep it all in Bitcoin.
– Guaranteed payouts to company bank, or Bitcoin wallet.
– Less than 24-hour business verification. No complicated contracts. Straightforward but full-fledged API integration.
– CoinGate does not collect customer data or perform KYC on investors.
– The vast majority of collected funds are held in Cold Storage.
– The CoinGgate invoice system is tamper-proof. Each invoice link and payment address is unique.
See the CoinGate developer documentation for more details on configuring the API.