draglet GmbH, a German company specialized in developing blockchain applications including bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange software for businesses has announced the launching of a new hosted crowdsale platform for launching Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
During an ICO’s crowdsale, participants purchase project-specific cryptocurrency tokens (or “ICO coins”) as a form of investment in a company or technology.
The company is offering a standard and an advanced package with options starting at €30,000.
Draglet’s ICO system facilitates multi-currency funding from a wide variety of platforms, whether it’s an exchange trading account or hosted wallet.
ICO Service Features
- Multi-Addresses – draglet’s ICO platform requires participants to create individual accounts with their own addresses. By giving a unique address to every funder, it prevents bad actors from accessing all funds at once.
- Multi-Currencies – support investments with multiple currencies. Investors can either buy tokens through fiat currencies such as the Euro or US Dollar or through other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Dash.
- Create Token – draglet works to develop smart contracts, the content of smart contracts is flexible and depends on the issuer’s needs.
- Token Protection – for protection against token loss, the platform offers each investor their own individual account, with unique login information and funding address. This ensures that investors can recover their coins in the event that they lose their private key. Additional safety features that use email and Google authenticator add extra security to each account.
- Page Design – draglet’s design team can create custom ICO landing page designs
- Host & Admin – features a detailed admin panel that offers up-to-the-moment information on where funds are coming from.
- KYC – draglet’s system integrates customizable KYC procedures into its platform. If these are implemented, participants are asked to upload authenticating documents, such as a photo of their ID and proof of residence, to verify their identity.