CoinTracking, a portfolio management platform for the tracking and tax reporting of bitcoins and other digital currencies has recently announced a bunch of new features and new exchange imports.
This week the company added Coinmate, blockchain.info, Coinbase and GDAX imports plus announced the improvement of the Bitstamp API import. Cryptopia, a New Zealand based crypto-exchange was also added at the end of April.
New improvements to the platform introduce 4h performance to the Dashboard and the Current Balance page. Also, a coin value percentage history chart has been added to the Trade Statistics page.
Further updates have added by popular demand the possibility to set custom prices for coins and currencies. This can be useful for ICO coins, which are not yet on the market. Custom prices are presently taken into account in all charts, tables, and calculations.
Other features recently added include the following:
- New Reporting allows for analyzing trades by Coin Pairs. CoinTracking calculates your average purchase and sales price, your break-even price and the profit/loss.
- A new calculation of the cost basis for unrealized gains. From now on the calculation can be changed. The following are available: Average of unsold Assets as Cost Basis (default) and an average of all assets as cost basis (old method).
- Total values now displayed on the “Current Balance” page
- Amount of coins now displayed on the “Daily Balance” page
- Accelerated display of the dashboard and many charts
- More detailed navigation
- New trading “Timeline” at the bottom of the Dashboard