Cryptowatch, the cryptocurrency trading platform now owned by San Francisco-based bitcoin exchange Kraken, which bought the web-based software last month recently provided some updated features.
Even though Kraken now owns the platform, Artur Sapek the original developer distributes the software under Nice Legs LLC and stated they are continuing to invest in developing the trading interface.
The platform is free and included in accounts for Kraken clients, while users of other exchanges can still connect to trade on the platform with a $15 per month fee.
New updates are below:
- Preferences panel for the trading interface
- Option to skip order confirmations
- Option to merge margin positions (for exchanges that support margin)
- “Cancel All Orders” button
- Syncing indicator + sync button for the trading interface
- Option to settle margin positions on Kraken
- Clicking on the depth chart now sets the trading UI from order type “market” to “limit” before setting the price level
- Optimizations significantly speed up personal trade list rendering
- Optimizations slightly speed up chart rendering