Freewallet, the developer of mobile cryptocurrency wallets with built-in exchange capabilities powered through Changelly.com has just announced that a Dash wallet for Google Play is now available for Android users. We understand that an app for Apple users will be developed next but at the present time Apple doesn’t approve Dash, however the company says it will try to negotiate about this with Apple.
You can now buy Dash with a credit or debit card, send, store and manage a cryptocurrency portfolio in the Dash app.
• Login with Email, Facebook and Google+
• Buy Dash with a card
• Top up Dash Wallet with almost any coin: BTC, LTC, DOGE etc.
• Coins are stored in cold storage
• App is secured and supported
• DASH price and statistics
• Restore wallet from any Android device
Freewallet also supports the following coins with unique wallets, Lisk, Steem, Decent ICO, FantomCoin, Doge, Ethereum, Ardor, NXT, ZCash, Monero, and Bitcoin.
An all-in-one application is also available for those who use multiple cryptos. The all-in-one app is still unreleased without an official version but can still be downloaded in Google Play.