Bitcoin dice is an easy game to understand and play. In this game, the player will choose any number between 1-100 and bet on whether a dice roll will give higher or lower values than the chosen value. It is that simple.
Different cryptocurrency casino platforms have special working dynamics and bitcoin dice games work similarly across different sites.
Like regular dice games, bitcoin dice players have to develop strategies for winning to avoid losing their bankroll. Although, the focus remains on the player selections and the amount of money decided to be wagered.
How Does Bitcoin Dice Work
Playing crypto dice is much like playing regular dice games. All you have to do is decide on a number, and wait and see if you get lucky.
The rules of Bitcoin dice follow a simple model. Bitcoin dice are very popular due to the fair behavior of Bitcoin casino games and the straightforward nature of dice games.
Understanding how the Bitcoin dice works is simple: a player picks a number between 1 and 100 and makes a bet on whether a dice roll will roll over or under that number.
The game isn’t complicated in any way. For instance, placing a bet on a roll under 75 will deliver the same amount of odds as betting on a 25 rollover.
Strategies for Playing
A player needs to take note of some master strategies that exist, adapt themselves to them, and win big.
These strategies are the same with regular dice games. Apart from the fact that the wagering is based on blockchain, having the same probability of dice rolls just as in the regular dice game.
Here are the strategies below:
- Break-Even Martingale strategy
- Martingale strategy
- D’Alembert strategy
- Inverse Martingale strategy
- Paroli Strategy
Each technique has a way it works and its various advantages. You can check about them to see which one you’d like to apply.
Best Sites to Play in 2022
Now that you’ve seen so much about the Bitcoin dice game, you’d be interested now in what sites can offer you great play service so you can begin your dice adventure right away.
Here are a few sites below where you can try out your Bitcoin dice game:
- Year founded:2013
- Game: Dice
- Language: English, Indonesian, Portuguese, Filipino
- RTP: 99%
- License: Curacao
- Restricted Countries: the Czech Republic, US, Syria, Iran.
- Withdrawal: 0.002btc minimum
- Support: Live Chat
- Year Founded: 2012
- Currency: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin.
- Game: Blackjack, dice, jackpot, poker, roulette.
- Language: English, Russian, German
- Restricted Countries: US, UK, Spain, France
- Support: Live Chat, email.
- Year Founded: 2019
- Currency: Ripple, Tron, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin.
- Game:Roulette, Sportsbook, Video Poker, Blackjack, Live Dealer, Dice.
- Language: Danish, English, French, Polish, Norwegian
- License: Curacao
- Restricted Countries: US, Afghanistan, Brunei, Cambodia
- Support: Email, Livechat
- FIAT Supported: USD, EUR, RUB
- Year Founded: 2013
- Currency: Tether, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash.
- Game: Dice, Jackpot, Live dealers, Minesweepers.
- Language: English, French, Russian, German
- FIAT Supported: AUD, CAD, EUR, RUB, NOK, SEK, USD, ZAR
- Support: E-mail, Livechat
BTC dice games are popular for their fair play and anonymity, but some casinos come with their flair to the risk and reward.
While various casinos might offer variations, the major concept of it remains the same, and simple.
Although bitcoin dice is entertaining, it is also secure for players all over the world. Necessary actions have been taken to ensure this is carried out, so players have a safe ground to gamble on.
Having a strong strategy is the key to success in the BTC dice game.