BUSTA, an iGaming / DeFi platform on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), today announced its official launch. Players can “be the house” by staking and holding $BUST and earn rewards as people play and trade.
The BUSTA platform includes a decentralized exchange (DEX), staking pools, and partner programs. Further, the ecosystem is governed by a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
The founders of BUSTA aimed to create a circular business model that benefits players, investors, stakers, traders, affiliates, and partners. The ecosystem is designed so that each component benefits the other; and as each one increases in popularity and volume, the whole ecosystem and community reaps rewards.
Now available in Beta is the platform’s flagship game – BUSTaCRASH; a progressive jackpot game similar to the grandfather of crypto crash games – Bustabit.
Users can place their bets with BNB (or partner tokens in the future), watch the multiplier curve increase exponentially, and then click the stop button to claim their winnings before the game ultimately “crashes.” Thus, the longer the round, the more can be won…but if the game crashes before exiting, the bet is lost.
Five primary components of BUSTA include:
- iGaming Platform: Features multiple games like BUSTA CRASH, a progressive jackpot game.
- Trading and Staking Module: BUSTA contains its own niche DEX and yield farm for trading and staking $BUST as well as partner tokens.
- Affiliate Program: The program has a novel approach to growing the user base via referral links, where both parties benefit from a constant stream of passive income from play, trade, and farm activity.
- Partnership Portal: Partners can list tokens on the BUSTA platform for constant burn pressure for the partner’s native token, which is provided by automated revenue collection and distribution flow.
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO): BUSTA’s DAO allows the community to control the majority of the ecosystem in a voting process.
“We are taking iGaming and DeFi to the next level; as there’s just so much untapped potential with the technology available that people aren’t utilizing yet. We’ve taken advantage of that and intricately designed our ecosystem in a way that makes our games fun and rewarding to play, incentivizes holding and staking our $BUST token, and allows our community to grow exponentially.”
– Neil Apestrong, Project Lead at BUSTA
The ‘GameFi’ platform will soon be releasing new games by core team members. The BUSTA team is also exploring acquiring whole game companies and making deals to integrate third-party games into BUSTA. This allows the platform to expand both horizontally and vertically and expand to multiple chains.
BUSTA games will be provably fair and generate a small amount of revenue for the ecosystem in the form of the house edge. The house edge will then be distributed throughout the ecosystem via smart contracts to the benefit of the community and $BUST token holders.
Bankroll and IDO
All of the games will draw their winnings from the BUSTA Bankroll. Initially, this Bankroll pool will be funded from a token presale. It will then be perpetually topped up with a percentage of the house edge; also by users staking BNB into the bankroll pool for yield rewards in the form of BNB and BUST tokens.
The launch of BUSTA’s iGaming platform will be followed by the $BUST initial DEX offering (IDO) on August 24th. BUSTA will host two IDOs simultaneously. The IDOs will run on Starter, a decentralized fundraising platform for the Binance Smart Chain; plus CyberFi Samurai, a DeFi funding platform.