Figment Networks, a blockchain infrastructure & services provider, recently announced the launch of its Figment Prime V2 Staking Dashboard. Now live, the upgraded dashboard allows users to track their staking portfolio, validator performance, stay informed on network events & governance proposals, plus keep their earnings organized with exportable rewards reporting files.
As an all-in-one platform, Figment makes it better to manage staking portfolios with the right tools, reporting, and high-quality customer service. Figment Prime and Figment’s proprietary staking dashboard do not take custody of assets, leaving users in full control of their investments.
Prime Staking Dashboard
The Prime Staking Dashboard is a premium solution for large individual investors, institutions, hedge funds, and family offices investing in Proof of Stake assets. The staking dashboard allows users to:
- Track their portfolio across multiple networks
- Observe validator performance
- Stay informed on network events & governance proposals
- Export rewards reporting files
- Manage multiple addresses on a single network
The V2 Dashboard now supports Cosmos (ATOM), Oasis (ROSE), and Polkadot (DOT). Soon, support will be added for Terra (LUNA), Kava (KAVA), Livepeer (LPT), NEAR (NEAR), Celo (CELO), and more.
More than a Dashboard
Figment Prime is more than a dashboard. The Prime service uniquely caters to the needs of large individual investors, institutions, hedge funds, and family offices that are looking for a more hands-on experience from a high-quality team. Figment Prime wholly includes:
- Staking dashboard
- Industry-leading SLAs
- Slashing insurance (on select networks)
- Network updates & governance Advisory
- Exclusive research/diligence reports including reward/slashing models
- Monthly analyst calls and email/Telegram updates
- 24/7 support
- Custody solutions via institutional partners
“Simply put, Figment Prime allows you to reap all the benefits of network participation without needing to worry about doing it alone. Our Staking Dashboard and full-service Figment Prime offering is available to all token holders currently staking or planning to stake at least $250,000 of an individual asset with Figment.”
– The Figment Team