Bitcoin and crypto exchange services company Coinbase, announced today the beta launch of Coinbase Prime, a fully integrated prime brokerage solution that provides custody, trading, data analytics, and more.
Coinbase Prime, separate from Coinbase Exchange; was built with the specific requirements and services in mind that institutional and professional clients need to participate in crypto-assets.
“Coinbase has reimagined our Prime offering based on feedback from hundreds of clients. We are bringing trading, algos, smart order routing, along with one of the strongest custody offerings in the industry — building our institutional product suite to provide institutions with the most seamless, intuitive, and trusted solution to manage crypto-assets. We have invested in multiple acquisitions over the past three years signaling our commitment to the institutional space and our desire to bring a fully integrated solution to the market. Advanced traders need more complex tooling, trading features, and reporting; we are proud to bring them that and much more with the launch of Coinbase Prime.”
– Greg Tusar, Vice President, Institutional Product at Coinbase
Coinbase Prime will offer clients a variety of new features and benefits, including:
- Seamless transfers between our segregated cold storage and trading balance.
- Deep liquidity with access to more than 10 different venues.
- Smart order routing will automatically route your order to the venue with the best all-in prices.
- Advanced algorithms designed to minimize market impact and slippage.
- Detailed trade cost analysis reports providing transparency on exactly how your trade was executed.
- Enhanced user roles, fine-grained permissions, and sub-accounts.
- Crypto-native features like staking and governance.
- Concierge support from our coverage, account management, and trading team.
To learn more about Coinbase Prime, Custody, OTC, or white label brokerage services click here.