The simple answer is yes. With more interest than ever before, today, digital currencies can easily be traded straight from your tablet or smartphone. There is a wide range of options available for both Android and iOS users. The convenience of a mobile option means users can trade easily from wherever they are.
Where to Trade?
As the interest in cryptocurrency increases, so does the demand for fast and easy mobile options. With the number of apps and platforms available today, it is crucial that traders choose reputable apps from which to make their transactions.
While safety is the number one element to consider when deciding on a virtual currency app, there are also other factors to take into account. Whether you are making daily use of the app as an avid trader or as holding for your crypto assets, this will all influence which app is best for you to trade on. Below, we’ve listed some of the most reputable apps available and what they’re good for!
eToro is one of the most reputable platforms with more than 12 million users worldwide. Users are also ensured of safety as it is regulated through three different licensing bodies. The app allows for the selling and purchasing of cryptocurrency straight from your mobile, along with the options to trade and invest.
Advantages of eToro
- Users can invest in digital currency and retain complete ownership.
- eToro offers 0% commission on all cryptocurrency trades and purchases.
- The app has a variety of options through which to purchase and trade.
- This platform offers a fixed fee on all withdrawals.
Disadvantages of eToro
- Fees for non-trade transactions are high.
Established in 2012, Coinbase is a fully regulated and licensed platform. It is one of the most popular exchanges available today and is considered a go-to for beginners. The app’s straightforward navigation system makes trading easy and convenient.
Advantages of Coinbase
- Trades in a wide range of digital currencies.
- Simple and easy interface.
Disadvantages of Coinbase
- Coinbase controls the wallet keys.
- Coinbase Pro is required to avoid paying higher fees.
Another popular exchange is Cash App. This is because, besides buying and trading, Cash App has made peer-to-peer cash transfers easy. Whether paying bills or shopping online, this platform serves as an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading app.
Advantages of Cash App
- The platform is easy to use and navigate.
- Cash App allows easy peer-to-peer transfers.
- Withdrawing Bitcoin funds is permitted through this exchange.
Disadvantages of Cash App
- Trades in Bitcoin only, limiting traders using other digital currencies.
- Charges fees on every transaction made.
- Daily limits are set on how much may be withdrawn.
A platform dominating the world of cryptocurrency trade is Binance. Established in 2017, Binance offers to trade in 200 different virtual currencies. This versatility makes it an essential app for those trading with lesser-known virtual currencies. In addition, Binance also provides users the option of trading in (major) traditional currencies.
Advantages of Binance
- Lower fees than those on other platforms.
- One of the largest selections of cryptocurrencies available.
Disadvantages of Binance
- Developed for more experienced traders.
Information and security are very important in investment decisions, especially when trading through our mobiles. This review should help you understand how to trade cryptocurrencies on your mobile app.
Source of Information: Tradingbrowser.com