Sylo, a decentralized communication network, announced today it now officially supports bitcoin (BTC) on its ‘Smart Wallet & Messenger’ mobile app.
Operating as a digital wallet and private messenger built on the Sylo Protocol, the ‘Smart Wallet & Messenger’ app has over 100,000 users since launch.
A few Sylo app features:
- No user accounts, no email addresses, no phone numbers, no ‘big brother’.
- QR scan to add contacts.
- Long wallet addresses are remembered for you.
- Seamlessly import and manage multiple wallets.
- Send and receive digital currencies, assets or media while you chat.
- Private messaging and audio/video calling.
- Search and add any ERC20 token.
- Supports multiple blockchains.
“Some of you might not have known but we actually introduced BTC functionality a few months ago to the Smart Wallet as a hidden feature. This was so we could test it out ‘in the wild’ and get real users’ feedback. It proved to be amazingly valuable and allowed us to identify and fix issues quicker, while affecting less users. Since this, we will consider doing it for other future features too. Now that we’re out of the testing phase, we’re pleased to announce that we’re releasing it to all our users. So now you can easily send, receive and store BTC in your Sylo Smart Wallet…”
– James Carolan, Head of Design at Sylo