Bitcoin Suisse, the Swiss-based crypto-services firm, recently announced an enhancement of its Tezos staking service offering.
One of the largest and most well-known proof-of-stake blockchains, Tezos uses a delegated proof-of-stake system, known as “baking” to propagate and secure the Tezos blockchain.
For those who do not have the technical knowledge or resources to be a full-fledged validator (baker) – Bitcoin Suisse has offered a baking service to its clients since 2018.
Effective now, the service has received an upgrade to make it even more accessible and beneficial for Bitcoin Suisse clients. Whereas previously, the clients and Bitcoin Suisse shared the earnings from the rewards in an 80/20 split; the Bitcoin Suisse baking service will now give 85% of rewards to clients with the remaining 15% taken as a service fee; in line with the other Bitcoin Suisse staking products for Dash, Cosmos and eventually Ethereum 2.
In addition, Bitcoin Suisse has lowered the minimum amount of XTZ required to participate in the staking service. The new minimum requirement will be just 10,000 CHF worth of XTZ, down from 50,000 CHF.