Crypto exchange and trading provider SFOX, today introduced its Separately Managed Account Solution, which enables fund managers to design and administer fully personalized crypto trading strategies for every one of their clients and manage them from a single login.
The Separately Managed Accounts Solution aims to assist crypto professionals to scale their businesses by reducing operational costs. Now, crypto managers and administrators can manage everything from clients’ trading strategies to comprehensive, tax-friendly transaction reports, all from a single login portal.
Benefits of the new tool include:
- Providing customized investment strategies for each client
- Enhanced tax-reporting products to take taxes into consideration when making portfolio management decisions
- Managing multiple accounts from a single interface
- Ability to invite team members to help manage portfolios
- Custom, permissioned account access to accounting firms, portfolio managers, treasurers, tax advisors, and more
- View and manage all clients’ transaction histories from a single account portal
- SFOX’s unified transaction reports
- A suite of third-party account-management tools for a single, full-service crypto account administration solution
“For too long, crypto analysts have been waiting for trading infrastructure to catch up with the ideals and sophistication of crypto. With the Separately Managed Accounts Solution, that infrastructure is here. Whether you’re an investor or a manager, this tool will give you the freedom to do more with crypto trading without compromising your autonomy.”
– The SFOX Team