Chainbeat, a platform providing real-time analytics for blockchain smart contracts, today announced it has integrated RSK, the first open-source smart contract platform powered by the Bitcoin network. Chainbeat analytics offer blockchain data insights that help understand usage and behavioral metrics for smart contracts.
Starting today, all smart contracts deployed in the RSK network can now sign up and access all the advanced analytics and insights features offered by the Chainbeat platform.
Features of the integration with RSK:
- Access key developer insights like transactions, gas usage, errors and proactive alerts that help with app development.
- Ability to benchmark application usage data with other projects in another blockchain ecosystem (like Ethereum).
- Offline data access for advanced business analytics.
- Simple setup with no need for any additional software installation.
- Support for wallets to stay on top of everything.
”We are very excited about the partnership with Chainbeat. The integration will provide our ecosystem with new tools to understand smart contract usage and adoption.”
– Alejandro Banzas, RSK Developer Network Lead