Worldwide Asset eXchange (WAX), a marketplace to create, buy, sell, and trade physical and virtual items, has announced a new partnership with dfuse, a blockchain API company.
The partnership with offer developers a powerful API platform to drive first-rate user experiences for dApps that run on the WAX Blockchain.
dfuse is a platform that empowers dApp developers to build performant blockchain applications with fast, fluid interfaces that deliver exceptional user experiences. Bringing developers easy, real-time access to deep data from the chain will empower compelling dApp experiences, while at the same time decreasing development time and effort.
“As the earliest adopters of digital assets and virtual currencies, gamers are often looked to as being the first massive market to adopt blockchain technology. And as the most promising platform in the gaming space, WAX is well-positioned to meet the needs of this large user base. dfuse looks forward to working with the WAX team to empower a large and growing network of dApp developers and enterprise partners that will deliver a ton of business value to mainstream users.”
– dfuse Co-Founder and CEO Marc-Antoine Ross, who believes WAX is a natural addition to the EOSIO and Ethereum blockchains that dfuse currently supports
dfuse is deploying a full suite of developer solutions to WAX that includes:
- dfuse Search – Powerful search with real-time indexing
- dfuse Events – Custom indexing for your smart contract data
- eosq – High-precision block explorer with the greatest level of details
- All API services to meet your needs: GraphQL (both query and subscription), WebSocket and REST
- On-Demand Networks – Dedicated on-demand blockchain environments for dev, test or production, packed with the full suite of dfuse products, ready for any development team
“Building dApps can be a laborious process for developers, many of whom need the same basic features and functionalities. dfuse APIs, combined with WAX’s fast-growing microservices layer, give developers the time-saving tools they need to create performant, scalable dApps.”
– Lukas Sliwka, CTO of WAX
WAX’s fully distributed infrastructure and microservices layer are detailed in WAX’s protocol white paper, available in the WAX Developer Hive. Also, coming soon, community developers who build upon the WAX Blockchain will become eligible to participate in the WAX Worker Proposal System.