Newton Crypto, a Canadian FINTRAC-registered MSB crypto exchange launched in November 2018, has announced the launch of Newton Web, a new trading platform that will allow Canadian’s to buy, sell and transfer cryptocurrencies, all with the same automatic verification and instant funding previously only available on its iOS app.
“We are stoked – nay, elated – to introduce Newton Web to the Canadian crypto market. We’re bringing the same no-fee experience previously available on our native iOS app to every device, making it accessible to all Canadians whether they’re using Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Android.”
– CEO Newton Crypto, Dustin Walper
Newton Web is still in beta, meaning users may encounter bugs. Additionally, the features some may expect to see may still be missing.
Key features of Newton Web:
- Fully responsive – Newton Web works on IE11+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. It has been optimized for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
- Zero fees – Trading and funding an account is entirely free, & cryptocurrency withdrawals are done at cost based on prevailing network fees.
- Automatic verification – The account verification allows most users to get verified, connect a bank account and start trading in just a few minutes.
- Instant account funding – Access up to $10,000 in instant funds, allows users to trade within seconds.
- Account security – Newton Web uses machine learning to automatically detect and prevent account takeover attempts, a common form of cryptocurrency fraud.
- Unique & functional design – A first-principles approach to design, resulting in an easy-to-use web experience that is unlike any on the market.
- Backed by an experienced trading firm. Newton is backed by DVX Capital Markets, an affiliate of DV Trading and DV Chain, and the parent company of Independent Trading Group, a Canadian broker-dealer regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).